It’s the best time of the year! I always look so forward to putting together a gift guide featuring some awesome food-related holiday gifts. These are unique and special items that you won’t necessarily find at the big box stores. Jump on holiday sales early to get them at a great price!
- GroundUp PDX Nut Butter Holiday Tasting Flight – the nut butter flavors this company makes are INSANE you guys. As a bonus, GroundUp PDX has a great business model too. They provide job training for womxn overcoming adversity in the Portland area. Pretty awesome. A gift that gives back!
- Bake.Eat.Repeat Crew Neck Sweatshirt – this sweatshirt by King Arthur Flour is so perfect, I feel like I would live in this. For all of the bakers in your life, they need this in their winter wardrobe. Looking for something to pair with it? The Ultimate Cookie Handbook is a gorgeous resource for all things cookie-related including 50+ recipes and over 80 pages dedicated to the science of baking.
- The Tahini Table Gift Set – it’s no secret I’m obsessed with tahini. Soom is the best in the business and one of their founders recently dropped a cookbook that looks fantastic. This gift set includes the cookbook, plus two jars of their famous tahini and a cute little spatula so you get every last drop.
- Virtual Happy Hour Kit – spice up your virtual happy hours with a fun and fancy DIY cocktail kit. I love this idea for a sibling or best friend. You could make a drink together on Zoom (and cook the same appetizer to “share” if you’re feeling really ambitious). Just like a real, in-person HH. Remember those?
- Mouth Gift Box – I gifted this to a family member this summer and thought it was so fun. It’s a gourmet food box and there are SO many themes to pick from, you’ll have no problem finding something for everyone on your list. You can also build your own. The items are really unique.
- Bodum Gooseneck Electric Water Kettle – this is the time of year I start to drink tea non-stop throughout the day. Electric kettles heat water fast so you don’t have to keep microwaving a cup over and over again (or waiting forever for the stovetop one to heat up). This one is so aesthetically pleasing I would feel great about leaving it on my countertop too.
- Delallo Italian Foods Extravaganza Gift Box – Delallo Foods is one of those companies that just nails it with everything they make. This gift box is fully loaded with all of their Italian food pantry staples. Something to consider: we all get enough sweets and cookies over the holidays. If you’re planning on using food gifts for client or host gifts, change things up with this savory option instead.
- Wood & Marble Salad Servers – how gorgeous are these? You can use them for anything (think grains, potatoes, mixed vegetables or proteins). They’re perfect for the entertainer in your life, so classy, and a total dinner table show-stopper.
- Bodum French Press – be honest, we all have that over-the-top coffee lover in our life (um… I think I’m one of them 🙋♀️). On a mountain weekend earlier this fall, I got spoiled by the French press in our Airbnb and the super flavorful coffee you can make with it. While I wouldn’t want to make coffee this way every morning, I think it’s a great weekend treat (or when you have a guest!). It’s an item that many people wouldn’t buy for themself, but would love to receive.
- Vintage Food Ornaments – these food ornaments by Food52 are so fun and quirky. I mean what home cook doesn’t need a butter ornament on their tree? They also come in fun sets like pizza and beer or coffee and bagel. Yes please.
For more inspiration, check out my other holiday gift guide: something for everyone on your list. In this one I share non-food ideas for friends, men, moms and teachers!
Want More Plant-Forward Recipes?
Join my VIP list and I'll send you five reader favorites! Healthy, flavor-packed recipes. What's not to love about that?