Searching for gifts for the resident foodie in your life? Look no further! I rounded up some of my favorite things of the season that are sure to be a hit. Several items on this list support small businesses with great missions that also give back in some way or another (my favorite types of gifts). None of this is sponsored, but some of the links are affiliate links, which means I earn a commission on purchases. I’ll make a note when this is the case!
- Marquette Castings 6 Qt Dutch Oven (affiliate link) – I have two of these dutch ovens and constantly get asked about them. The matte white is my favorite! It’s so beautiful I often leave it on the stovetop. The quality is great and the price point is much more reasonable than some of the other brands out there. It’s probably the piece of cookware I use most often.
- GroundUp PDX Holiday Tasting Flight (affiliate link) – This company continues to impress me with their innovative nut butter flavors. I’ve included them in my gift guide two years in a row now! They also have a wonderful mission so it’s impossible not to support them. I’ve gifted many jars of this nut butter to friends and family over the last few years and everyone loves it.
- Espresso Honey Caramels from Bee Grateful Farms – this is a newer find for me, a local Colorado company that makes caramels from honey instead of sugar. They don’t stick to your teeth and the flavors are so fun (espresso is my personal favorite). Very unique and giftable!
- Apron by Kitch Essentials (affiliate link) – this is a dietitian-owned company with the cutest, most functional aprons I’ve ever seen. The material is comparable to athleisure wear. There’s pockets, full coverage and even matching kids aprons too. I ordered one for me and one for my little guy (currently 25% off site-wide) and I cannot wait to see them in person.
- Food52 x Green Pan Nonstick Skillet with Gold Handles (set of 2) – I’m obsessed with the aesthetic of these pans. I had to get a new nonstick skillet after moving into a house with an induction stovetop. These work perfectly and are stunning.
- Coupe Glass(es) – I’ve been seeing more coupe glasses than ever in food photos lately and I am so here for it. How fun would it be to serve a guest a cocktail in one of these? Sign me up.
- Fenton Bar Tool Set – I have this cocktail kit on my list this year because I love making drinks at home and want to level up my presentation (from… a mason jar). The matte finish is really classy. I think the set displays nicely too, so you can feel great about leaving it out on the counter or your bar cart.
- Cell Phone Stand (affiliate link) – great for reading recipes on your phone in the kitchen (or for making cooking videos!). We all know how much of a pain it can be to leave your phone on the counter and pick it up once you have messy hands. This is a nice way to prop it up.
- The Zero Waste Chef: Plant-Forward Recipes and a Sustainable Kitchen and Planet (affiliate link) – I helped prepare much of the food for the photos of this book so I have a personal connection to it! That being said, I also tasted nearly every recipe and it’s definitely a winner. Anne-Marie Bonneau focuses on making your kitchen more sustainable without sacrificing flavorful, creative and beautiful meals. Think sourdough discard recipes, plenty of how-tos on fermentation, and actionable tips for reducing waste. A cookbook unlike any other I own!
- Marley’s Monsters UNpaper Towels. (affiliate link). This one wins the award for “most practical” on the list but HEAR ME OUT. Meals with a toddler are messy, and I would prefer not to go through a roll of paper towels every day if I can help it. I started using these reusable napkins (I also use them to clean up the high chair and table post meal time) and then I just throw them in the wash once they get too dirty. I bought them in a stack vs. on a roll as it’s pictured above, but I think that’s a really cool idea and there’s a tutorial on Amazon how to do it. Maybe you could make a little sustainability themed gift box and add these? A gift that keeps on giving!
Check out my gift guides from previous years:
I made sure all of the links still work. If you see a repeat, you know it’s good!
Want More Plant-Forward Recipes?
Join my VIP list and I'll send you five reader favorites! Healthy, flavor-packed recipes. What's not to love about that?